This privacy statement applies to the collection, process, disclosure and use of personal identifiable information (PII) or the personal sensitive information (PSI), as the case may be, which is submitted to us by entering your details on the website or the app. Saathealth is committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of PII and PSI and this privacy statement describes Saathealth app’s approach on addressing all such issues.
When you use these services—and any others we roll out—you’ll inevitably share some information with us. We get that they can affect your privacy. So we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the choices we give you to control, access, and update your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three basic ways we collect information:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
Information You Choose to Give Us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to install the Saathealth app and create an account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as: a username you’d like to go by, a password, an email address, a phone number, your date of birth, your age, your gender and the genders and ages of your children. Of course, you’ll also provide us whatever information you send through the services, such as your body measurement and other specification. It probably goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: When you contact Saathealth app Support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. Thus, that is stored with us in order to provide easy and quick access to that service.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- what food you currently feed your children
- what kind of activities you take on with your children
- Content Information: We collect information about the content you provide, such as your child/ren’s reactions to the suggested activities, improvements in health because of change in diet
- Device Information: We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
- Local storage: We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Unique Application Numbers: Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Google or Apple when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Camera and Photos: our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent.
- Location Information: When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
- Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our app. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services
- device information, such as your web browser type and language
- access times
- platform type, number of clicks, domain names
- Landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our app.
We may also use the Saathealth app to:
– Add or remove accounts
– Create accounts and passwords
– Sync settings : remember user’s activity, update with new content, send notifications etc.
– Access, send, receive messages – specifically to be able to detect OTP
– Access location data and store this for our records
– Receive data from the internet to ensure that the app runs
– Modify or delete contents of USB storage to be able to store and run app content
– Change audio settings for video/audio app content
– Change system display settings for optimized video/audio app content
– Install shortcuts
– Find accounts created on other apps on the device
– Access contact list
– Allow app to sign into YouTube/ Vimeo
– Modify/add/remove hardware to make app use on phone more efficient
When you use the Saathealth app, our servers log certain general information that our application sends whenever a change is made in your account, or if you update or request any information, including time and date stamp.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may also obtain information from other companies that are owned or operated by us, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
How We Use Information
What do we do with the information we collect? The short answer is: Provide you with an amazing set of services that we relentlessly improve. But we do a lot more as well, such as:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our services
- communicate with you
- monitor and analyze trends and usage
- personalize the services by, among other things, profile information, or customizing the content we show you
- enhance the safety and security of our services
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
to prevent any unlawful activities and misuse of the app and to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies only if it is required.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With our affiliates. We may share information with entities with whom Saathealth has a legal agreement.
- With third parties for legal reasons.We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, government request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties to enhance our products/ services and your experience with them
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition.If Saathealth gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
- With third parties for legal reasons.We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
In the aggregate or after de-identification. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your Saathealth app activity controlsto decide what types of data you feed in, what you would like saved with your account when you use Saathealth app services. You can also visit these controls to manage whether certain activity is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device when you use our services while signed-out of your account.
- Review and controlcertain types of information tied to your Saathealth app Account..
- Adjusthow the Profile associated with your Saathealth app Account appears.
- Take informationassociated with your Saathealth app Account out of many of our services.
- Choose your Profile name and Profile photo to be appeared.
You may also set your settings to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
The services may also contain third-party links and search results, include third-party integrations, or be a co-branded or third-party-branded service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links, using the third-party integration, or using a co-branded or third-party-branded service, you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party app or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We will have your information as long as you have an account with us however we may retain and your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce agreements. Your personal information is very important to us and we will use our top priority measure to protect your information from being accessed by any unauthorized persons, unlawful processing, risks of damage, loss of information both during transmission and once we received it. There is no absolute secure of the transmission over the internet or any electronic storage and we try our best to use technological means to protect and secure your personal Identifiable information, however we cannot guarantee and also you cannot expect that there will be immunity from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
- Access and Updates. We strive to let you access and update most of the personal information that we have about you. There are limits though to the requests we’ll accommodate. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful. You can access and update most of your basic account information right on your account by visiting the app’s Settings page. If you need to access, update, or delete any other personal information that we may have, you can put in a request email@example.com. Because your privacy is important to us, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we let you access or update your personal information. We will try to update and access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will of course disclose the fee before we comply with your request.
- Revoking Permissions. If you change your mind about our ongoing ability to collect information from certain sources that you have already consented to, such as your camera, photos, or location services, you can simply revoke your consent by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
- Account Deletion. While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong member of Saathealth app, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, just go to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you ask to delete your account, you will have up to 30 days to restore your account before we delete your information from our servers.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Saathealth uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Saathealth app and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured wi-fi or other unprotected networks for the Saathealth app is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, Saathealth makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Saathealth learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Saathealth may post a notice on the Saathealth app if a security breach occurs.
We work hard to protect Saathealth app and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Saathealth’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
Although we welcome members from all over the world, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our services, we operate our services from India. This means that we may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in India and other countries whose local data-protection and privacy laws may offer fewer protections than those in your country of residence or from any country where you use or access the services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDRENS’ PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Saathealth app does not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Saathealth app from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Saathealth app is directed to or intended to be used by persons under 18. If Saathealth app learns that Personally Identifiable Information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the Saathealth app without the consent of their parents or guardian, then Saathealth app may deactivate the account. And always, think of the children!
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the app, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com